An active student chapter!
Our ASCE-AGC student chapter participates actively with faculty, students, industry, and the community. Membership in ASCE prepares students for an active role in the civil engineering profession. It offers students an opportunity to engage with professional engineers and contractors to further develop a vision for their future and network with potential employers. The chapter sponsors events and speakers on campus and allows students to travel off campus to events in Oregon, California, and this year to Montana for the ASCE Regional Conference where our steel bridge and concrete canoe teams will compete!
Our ongoing projects and events:
- ASCE Regional Conference
- ASCE Steel Bridge Competition
- ASCE Concrete Canoe Competition
- ASCE Host-a-Student Dinner
- AGC Annual Business Meeting
- AGC Klamath Falls monthly dinner meetings
- Technical speaker series
- Greenhouse design for Ferguson Elementary in Klamath Falls
- ODOT Adopt-a-Highway