The Industrial Advisory Council (IAC) provides advice, council, and guidance to the Civil Engineering Department to help the department meet its mission of preparing students for professional practice.
1) Provide continual review of the undergraduate and graduate civil engineering programs/curriculum to ensure graduates are prepared for entry level positions in civil engineering.
2) Assist faculty members in connecting with applied research opportunities for graduate and undergraduate students.
3) Coordinate field tours, guest lectures, seminars and other forms of technology transfer with faculty members to enhance student awareness and understanding of the engineering profession.
4) Promote a spirit of giving and a sense of unity between current students, faculty, alumni, and the engineering community.
5) Provide assistance in the development of recruiting strategies.
6) Support initiatives to increase donations to the Civil Engineering Foundation.
7) Provide input on faculty searches.
Neal Spoon, Chair
Hamilton Construction Company
PO Box 659
Springfield, OR 97477
541-746-7635 (F) nspoon(at)hamil.com
Anderson Engineering & Surveying, Inc.
PO Box 28
17681 Hwy. 395
Lakeview, OR 97630
541-947-2321 (F) darryla(at)andersonengineering.com
Kittelson & Associates, Inc.
354 SW Upper Terrace Dr, Suite 101
Bend, OR 97702
541-312-4585 (F) sbeaird(at)kittelson.com
900 Klamath Ave.
Klamath Falls OR 97601
541-883-8804 (F) RussCarter(at)zcsengineering.com
Black & Veatch
5885 Meadows Rd.
Lake Oswego, OR 97035
KPFF Consulting Engineers
111 SW 5th Avenue, Suite 2500
Portland, OR 97204
Amanda Warner Thorpe
Fremont-Winema National Forest
Lakeview, OR 97630
541-885-3452 (F) alwarnerthorpe(at)fs.fed.us
City of Klamath Falls
PO Box 237
Klamath Falls, OR 97601
541-883-5395 (F) Willrett(at)ci.klamath-falls.or.us
Normandeau Associates, Inc.
3213 W Wheeler St.
Seattle, WA 98199