Geomatics Industrial Advisory Committee
The Geomatics Department Industrial Advisory Committee (IAC) consists of prominent industry professionals from a wide range of firms and agencies. The IAC serves as the industry’s voice in strengthening the department by providing advice on curriculum content, laboratory resources, ABET accreditation reviews, and professional development advisement and assistance.
In addition, IAC members serve as a point of contact for the development of specific industry partnership opportunities for faculty and students. IAC Members have facilitated student internships, student scholarships, sponsored student projects, facilitated donations of laboratory equipment, and hired geomatics graduates. The IAC is the program's conduit to industry, and contributes significantly to the health and vitality of the Geomatics Department.
- Dave Clark, Supervisory Land Surveyor, BLM, Nevada State Office , Reno
- Patrick M. Gaylord, PLS, Survey Manager, Harper Houf Peterson Righellis Inc., Portland
- Aaron Graham, Supervisory Land Surveyor, BLM, Oregon State Office, North Bend
- Jim Griffis, PLS, Retired, Corvallis
- Carla Meritt, PLS, MacKay & Sposito, Inc., Vancouver
- Bob Neathamer, PLS, Neathamer Surveying, Inc., Medford
- Sue Newstetter, PLS, E.O.P.S., Inc., Mount Vernon
- Michael Pulley, PLS, Points West Surveying Co., Arcata
- Ken Swindaman, PLS, Apex Engineering, PLLC, Tacoma