The Oregon Tech Master's program in Manufacturing Engineering Technology is designed to provide additional practical skills for engineers working in today's evolving manufacturing environment. Ideal candidates would have a bachelor's degree in manufacturing or mechanical engineering or engineering technology or a closely related discipline.
Specific Requirements for Admission into the Master's program include:
- You must hold an acceptable bachelor's degree (in engineering, engineering technology or a closely related field) from a regionally accredited academic institution, preferably in an ABET-accredited program in a related engineering or engineering technology field;
- You must be in good academic standing at the last college or university you attended;
- You must have attained a grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in the last 90 quarter (60 semester) units attempted;
- You must have attained a GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in the last 45 quarter hours in the major leading to the bachelors degree; and
- You must satisfactorily meet the professional, personal, scholastic and other standards for graduate study, including qualifying examinations, as prescribed.