Graduate Success Rate
Continuing Education: 0%
Average Graduate Salary: $61,417
The statistics and figures listed above are based upon the Career Survey administered by Oregon Tech's Career Services Office for the graduating class of 2010. The success rate is calculated as the percentage of survey respondents employed, continuing education, or inactive within six months after graduation. Those who are inactive are not seeking employment for a variety of reasons. Average graduate salaries encompass all alumni within a given discipline.
Employers That Have Hired Oregon Tech Mechanical Engineers
- Black & Veatch
- Lockhead Martin Corp.
- Novellus Systems, Inc.
- Portland General Electric
- Tucker Sno-Cat Corp.
- According to the U.S. Department of Labor, median annual earnings of mechanical engineers were $66,320 in 2004.
- According to a 2003 salary survey by the National Association of Colleges and Employers, bachelors degree candidates in mechanical engineering received starting offers averaging $48,585.
- The average starting salary for Oregon Tech mechanical engineering technology graduates over the past five years is $49,100.
- Employers who hired Oregon Tech MET graduates in 2003 include Alcatel, The Boeing Co., Electro Scientific Industries, GE Transportation Systems, GE Power Systems, Intel, JELD-WEN, Johnson Controls, The Lancair Co., LSI Logic Corp., McKinstry, Motionmaster, Novellus Systems, Sandia National Labs and Trane Oregon.