The Renewable Energy Engineering program's Industrial Advisory Committee provides advice and counsel in the areas of curriculum content, laboratory resources review, career guidance and placement activities, program accreditation reviews, and professional development advisement and assistance. In addition, each IAC member serves as a contact for community relations and provides a point of contact for the development of specific opportunities with industries for students and faculty. Members of the REE IAC have facilitated student internships, provided scholarships, sponsored student projects, provided donations of laboratory equipment and hired REE graduates. The IAC is the program's conduit to industry, and is a significant contributor to the health and vitality of the REE program.
- Roger Ebbage, Director, Northwest Energy Institute, Lane Community College
- Jeffrey Kee, PLS, CWRE
- Carol Brown, Portland General Electric
- Michael Menzies, Braeside Farms
- Terry Oliver, Ph.D., Chief Technology Innovation Officer, Bonneville Power Admin.
- Rick Williams, Columbia Region Director, Science Applications International Corporation
- One BSREE student representative
- One MSREE student representative