To be a nationally recognized leader in professional engineering, technology, and management education.
To educate students to be leaders in the fields of engineering, technology, and management in a highly supportive and challenging environment.
Our graduates are:
- Unsurpassed in readiness for professional practice.
- Effective collaborators and communicators.
- Committed to professional development and lifelong learning.
- Effective problem solvers, independent thinkers, and innovators.
- Committed to sustainability, ethics, and civic responsibility.