Oregon Tech Wilsonville welcomes applications from transfer students who have previously earned college-level credit from regionally accredited institutions of higher education. At least 36 quarter credits (24 semester credits) are required to be admitted on the basis of college record alone.
- Transfer applicants must have a cumulative 2.25 GPA or better in college-level classes unless they hold an associate or bachelor's degree already, in which case, only a cumulative 2.0 GPA is required.
- In order to be admitted to Oregon Tech, transfer applicants must complete the equivalent of MATH 95 Intermediate Algebra (or higher) and WRI 115 Introduction to Writing (or higher) with grades of C- or better.
- Applicants who do not have an associate or bachelor's degree must have at least 36 quarter credits. No more than three of these credits can be in Physical Education and no more than ten percent of an applicant's total credits may be in Physical Education.
Records from all post-secondary institutions must be submitted for consideration. Applicants who graduated from high school after 1996 must also submit official high-school transcripts, unless they have completed two terms of college-level study in a second language.
Post-Baccalaureate (post-bac) students in the EERE department with a prior Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree will receive credit for the following courses:
- SPE 111 Fundamentals of Speech
- SPE 321 Small Group and Team Communication
- WRI 121 English Composition
- WRI 122 English Composition
- WRI 227 Technical Writing*
- 3 credits of Advanced Writing Elective
- 9 credits of humanities electives
- 6 credits of social sciences electives
*WRI 227 Technical Writing is recommended for post-bac students with prior degrees in non-technical areas and international students.
Students from partner community colleges must fill out the Notification of Intention to Use Articulation Agreement if planning on using an Articulation Agreement.
Transfer students from other colleges and universities should consult the Transfer Equivalencies website to find out which courses are equivalent to Oregon Tech courses. Not all transferable courses satisfy the requirements for the BSREE degree.