Career Services supports student and alumni efforts to develop and achieve career goals.
Our services include:
- Individual career advising
- Workshops and classroom presentations on resume writing, job interviewing, job search and applying to graduate school
- On-campus employer recruitment, whereby companies and government agencies interview students for career and internship opportunities
- Career Fairs, which bring employers and students together on campus to discuss career opportunities informally
- Career resource materials and job listings
- Resume referral service, which supports student applications for employment and graduate school
Career Services also coordinates the Student Employment Service, which provides part-time employment for students both on and off campus with local employers. Positions are available through the College Work Study program or through regular employment.
Oregon Tech Career Services abides by the principles of ethical conduct set forth by NACE and expects employers who use its services to adhere to EEO guidelines and offer employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sexual orientation, or disability.