This program is designed to offer a little extra assistance for high school freshman and sophomores who are the first to attend college or who feel they don’t know where to begin with their college search.
Topics to be covered:
- Admissions: How do I prepare to apply for college?
- Financial Aid: What does college cost and how will I pay for it?
- Student panel: What’s it like to be a college student?
- Tour the campus: Where do students eat, sleep, and study?
- How can Oregon Tech’s Student Success Center help me reach my goals?
School groups and individual students are encouraged to register early as space is limited. There is no registration fee and pizza and drinks will be provided.