Maximum players: 4
Minimum players: 3
1. Four individuals, representing both sexes, constitute a co-ed bowling team. For example, a team can consist of three men and one woman, three women and one man, or two of each.
2. Their will be no cost for up to three lines of bowling. The use of shoes and a ball are NOT included in this price.
3. The IM league usually will compete after 8:00 p.m. Matches must start no later than 9:10 p.m. Each bowling night will take approximately 2 hours with four team members bowling three games each.
To determine the winner between the two teams for one night:
Highest total pins = 1 point
Winner of first game = 1 point
Winner of second game = 1 point
Winner of third game = 1 point
5. To determine IM champion, team scores will be accumulated and the highest total score will win. If there is a tie, overall total pins for the team will be used to determine the championship team.
6. Foul penalty: If the buzzer goes off for stepping over the foul line, that ball does not count. If it is the first ball, push the reset button and do not write any score. If it is the second ball, just do not score it.
7. Substituting: The subs name must be placed on an entry form and filed in the IM office before 3:00 p.m. on the night the sub intends to bowl or earlier.
8. Phantom bowler: If only three bowlers are present the night of a match, the team must pick a name from their roster (keeping in mind the coed situation). The lowest score of the year will be used to tally 4 bowlers points.
If the IM team does not choose a phantom bowler, the IM office will choose one for you.
9. No show: If a teammate does not show and there will be no sub, there will be a penalty in scoring. The absent persons average minus 10 pins will be used for each game that night for the missing person.
10. PROTESTS: see IM protest rule #36-39.
11. PARTICIPATION RULES: All teams must follow IM rule #24-29 which means that the team must be ready to play (lineup properly recorded) at game time.
12. Score sheets must be turned in to IM office by 5:00 p.m. on the following day of the match.