Here’s the plan:
- We will leave Oregon Tech at approximately 10:00am on Tuesday, March 25 and drive to Sisters, Oregon. Arrival at approximately 2:00pm (stopping somewhere along the way for lunch).
- We’ll have an orientation with the H4H office that afternoon, and then have the evening to explore Sisters/Bend.
- We will work at the build site on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of that week.
- The H4H office/team will be hosting a thank-you BBQ for us on Friday evening to round out our time there.
- Departure will be Saturday morning, exact time depending on the interest of the group in having some additional time in Sisters or Bend before we leave.
In order to participate, you would need to sign up in the Cashier’s office and pay a non-refundable deposit of $50. That money will go toward your food for the trip. Your only cost for this trip is food. The remaining costs will be covered by Campus Life (including transportation and lodging). Breakfast is included at the hotel, so no extra charge for that. Just lunches and dinners. We’ll use up the $50 per person first, then you need to be prepared to pay out of pocket for anything beyond that.
More details on the trip (what to wear, bring, pack, etc.) will be provided once we have our group established. I hope that you can join us!
Contact Joseph Maurer, Director of Campus Life, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 541.885.1389.