An exciting part of college life is living on campus and experiencing all that college has to offer.
We are so excited you are considering joining our on-campus community as well as the Oregon Tech community. Make sure to check out the variety of options available to you within Housing.
If you are coming to Oregon Tech for the 2016-2017 academic year, housing application materials will be available soon! Stay tuned for more information for the 16-17 year!
Summer Housing Application Now Available!
Please look to the right under file downloads for the Summer 2016 Housing Application and Contract as well as the Summer Housing rates.
The Residence Hall is home to our First Year Experience (FYE) Community. Students who select this option will be living with other first year students and will have the opportunity to participate in a variety of activities and events designed to enhance their first year of college living.
Students who are 21+ years old are eligible to live in the 21+ spaces in the Residence Hall or in a 21+ apartment in the Village. These spaces allow students to have alcohol in the privacy of their room or apartment.
Five Steps to Complete your 2016-2017 Housing and Meal Plan Application:
In order to apply for on-campus housing and dining at Oregon Tech, please:
1. Log in to the Housing Application. Read and Agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Housing Contract for academic year for which you are applying for on campus housing.
2. Fill out and submit Housing Application for the year you are applying online.
3. Submit your $150 housing payment ($50 application fee; $100 refundable deposit).
Make a Housing Payment
4. All students living on campus must select one of the options listed on the contract. New to Campus Housing students must select either Meal Plan Option 1 or 2. Meals are "All you Care to Eat" in the main cafeteria (Marketplace Cafe). Owl Bucks can be used in all Sodexo venues on campus (Marketplace Cafe, Bistro, and the Night Owl Snackbar).
5. If you are under the age of 18 years old at the time you apply for housing, please have your parent or legal guardian complete the Housing Application Signature page for the academic year you are applying for and mail it to the Housing Office or fax or scan a copy. You can reach the Housing Office at:
3201 Campus Drive Attn Housing
Klamath Falls, OR 97601
Be sure to send in your $150 deposit and sign up for a meal plan!