Five Steps to Complete your Housing and Meal Plan Application:
In order to apply for on-campus housing and dining at Oregon Tech, make sure to complete the following steps:
1. Log in to the Housing Application. Read and Agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Housing Contract for academic year for which you are applying for on campus housing. We encourage use of a computer or laptop to complete these steps as it may not display correctly on a phone.
2. Fill out and submit Housing Application for the term and you plan to move into on Campus Housing.
3. All students living on campus must select a Meal Plan. Students who are new to Campus Housing students can choose from Meal Plan Option 1 or 2. Meals are "All you Care to Eat" in the Marketplace Cafe. All meal plans also have some Owl Bucks associated with the plan. Owl Bucks can be used in all Sodexo venues on campus (Marketplace Cafe, Bistro, Duffies in Purvine, Hooties in Dow, and the Night Owl Snack Bar in the Res Hall). This application and contract are on the Home page with the housing application.
4. Submit your $150 housing deposit ($50 application fee; $100 refundable deposit). Use the button below to access Housing's CashNet page.
Make a Housing Payment
5. If you are under the age of 18 years old at the time you apply for housing, please have your parent or legal guardian complete the Housing Application Signature page and return it to:
3201 Campus Drive
Klamath Falls, OR 97601