Each student living on campus is a member of the Residence Hall Association (RHA). This organization works with the Residence Life staff to promote, organize, coordinate and implement programming during the academic year. RHA sponsors everything from "Spring Fling" to movie nights. The RHA is funded in part through incidental fees and belongs to the residents.
RHA Executive Board
- President: J.C. Chavez firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President: Dylan Hewitt email@example.com
- Events Coordinator: Stephen Snellgrove firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Jose Ruiz email@example.com
- Historian: Santiage Estrada firstname.lastname@example.org
RHA meetings are held every other Tuesday night at 7:00 pm in the TV Lounge.
Every year RHA is involved in and/or sponsors the following events:
- Haunted House: Saturday, October 31, 2015 6:30-9:00 pm
- Tech Con: January 16-17, 2016
- Easter Egg Scramble: dates coming soon
- Spring Fling: May 9-13, 2016