Each student living on campus is a member of the Residence Hall Association (RHA). This organization works with the Residence Life staff to promote, organize, coordinate and implement programming during the academic year. RHA sponsors everything from "Spring Fling" to movie nights. The RHA is funded in part through incidental fees and belongs to the residents.
RHA Executive Board
- President: Sophia Huteson firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President: Dylan Hewitt email@example.com
- Events Coordinator: McKenzie Munro firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Jose Ruiz email@example.com
- Historian: Dustin Henderson firstname.lastname@example.org
RHA meetings are held every other Tuesday night at 7:00 pm in the TV Lounge.
Every year RHA is involved in and/or sponsors the following events:
- Haunted House: Saturday, October 25, 2014 6:30-9:00 pm
- Easter Egg Scramble: Saturday, April 4, 2015
- Spring Fling: May 11-16, 2015 with a special celebration of the Residence Hall 50th Anniversary!