Each student living on campus is a member of the Residence Hall Association (RHA). This organization works with the Residence Life staff to promote, organize, coordinate and implement programming during the academic year. RHA sponsors everything from "Spring Fling" to movie nights. The RHA is funded in part through incidental fees and belongs to the residents.
RHA Executive Board
- President: J.C. Chavez email@example.com
- Vice President: Ryan Doers firstname.lastname@example.org
- Events Coordinator: Jessica Thiel email@example.com
- Treasurer: Santiago Estrada firstname.lastname@example.org
- Historian: Katie Rooney email@example.com
RHA meetings are held every other Tuesday night at 7:00 pm in the TV Lounge. Winter term 2017 RHA meeting will be on January 17, January 31, February 14, and February 28-we hope to see you there!
Every year RHA is involved in and/or sponsors the following events:
- Haunted House: Saturday, October 29, 2016 6:30-9:00 pm Line starts at the front of the Res Hall
- Tech Con: January 13-15, 2017 College Union upper floor
- Easter Egg Scramble: April 15, 2017 location to be determined soon
- Spring Fling: May 15-19, 2017