Welcome to the Student Affairs Office
I love to meet students, so come introduce yourself. My office is located in the College Union, 2nd floor (217) across from the Outdoor Program. I often meet with students to address:
- Student rights, freedoms and responsibilities
- Requesting partial or complete medical withdraws
- Grievances such as non-discrimination, harassment or equal opportunity
- Non-academic complaints
On occasion I request a student(s) to meet with me to discuss:
- Academic success issues
- Student academic integrity violations
- Student conduct code violations
Please browse the website (Students Tab) for valuable information and resources as well as what is expected of you. Pay special attention to the resources we offer and the Student Code of Conduct, especially your rights and responsibilities.
I look forward to meeting you!
My assistant, Nellie Stewart, will:
- Make appointments
- Fax documents—FREE!
- Notarize documents—FREE!
- Deliver Emergency messages to students in class
- Email IMPORTANT messages that you need to know about
- Erin Foley, Ph.D.
Vice President for Student Affairs
& Dean of Students