The responsibilities of the Veterans Action Committee are to work with the Oregon Tech Student Veterans Program (SVP) to sustain a veteran-friendly and empowering organization and University to make all Oregon Tech services, programs, and resources known to and effective in their delivery to on-campus veterans. Additionally, the committee is a resource for orientation, retention, academic success, and career opportunities for veterans at Oregon Tech.
- Jeff Pardy, Assistant Professor Respiratory Care (Chair)
- Nellie Stewart, Commission Secretary
- Carl Thomas, Director of Admissions
- Barb Conner, Director of Retention (SVP Advisor)
- Yuko Johnson, Veterans Coordinator/Certifying Official
- Stephen Schultz, Professor Medical Imaging Technology
- David Thaemert, Associate Professor Civil Engineering
- Amber Duguay, Student (SVP Director)
- Josh Nielsen, Student (SVP Events Coordinator)
Bold representatives are currently-serving military or have veteran's status.