We strive to provide you, as an employer, the appropriate resources that you will need to recruit students and alumni from Oregon Tech. We offer multiple career fairs every year, online job posting services, and on-campus interviewing to help you meet and learn about Oregon Tech students and alumni.
Career Services Online (CSO) is a tool to allow you, as an employer/recruiter, to facilitate the process of recruiting Oregon Tech students and graduates. Registering with CSO provides you with the ability to:
- Conduct a student search for qualified applicants
- Visit one centralized online location to post and manage an unlimited number of jobs
- Set parameters for your job openings
- Receive email reminders when a student applies for jobs and when a posting is about to expire
- Manage student applicants for on-campus interviews
- Register online for career fairs
There is no fee required to register.
Become a Partner
Help us build and sustain our career planning and employment services, and we'll help you develop marketing and outreach strategies with the goal of increasing your company’s presence and building your image on campus.