Dr. Erin Foley
VP for Student Affairs
& Dean of Students
Message from the Dean
Welcome to the Office of Student Affairs
The Student Affairs Division is an integral component of Oregon Institute of Technology's educational mission. We provide students and the campus community with services, programs, activities, and information to allow students to maximize their education. We are advocates who work with the entire campus to facilitate student growth and development.
I love to meet students, so come introduce yourself. My office is located in the College Union, 2nd floor (217) across from the Outdoor Program. I often meet with students to address:
- Student rights, freedoms and responsibilities
- Requesting partial or complete medical withdraws
- Grievances such as non-discrimination, harassment or equal opportunity
- Non-academic complaints
On occasion I request a student(s) to meet with me to discuss:
- Academic success issues
- Student academic integrity violations
- Student conduct code violations
My assistant, Nellie Stewart, will:
- Make appointments
- Fax documents—FREE!
- Notarize documents—FREE!
- Deliver Emergency messages to students in class
- Email IMPORTANT messages that you need to know about
Please read the Student Handbook so you know you what is expected of you. Pay special attention to the resources we offer and the student conduct code, especially your rights and responsibilities.
Below are resources you will want to check out as well as information for your parents or family. Please do not hesitate to call (541) 885-1011 or stop by. I look forward to meeting you!
- Erin Foley
Student Affairs - Department List