Career Services supports student and alumni efforts to develop and achieve career goals.
Our services include:
- Individual career advising
- Workshops and classroom presentations on resume writing, job interviewing, job search and applying to graduate school
- On-campus employer recruitment, whereby companies and government agencies interview students for career and internship opportunities
- Career Fairs, which bring employers and students together on campus to discuss career opportunities informally
- Career resource materials and job listings
- Resume referral service, which supports student applications for employment and graduate school
Career Services also coordinates the Student Employment Service, which provides part-time employment for students both on and off campus with local employers. Positions are available through the College Work Study program or through regular employment.