Starting Salary Range: $2,280 - $2,548
Requisition No: 15-11008
Classification Code: C0104
Application Deadline: August 29, 2014
Oregon Institute of Technology seeks an Office Specialist 2 for the Facilities Services Department. This is a full-time, 12-month position with benefits. This position is located on the Klamath Falls Campus.
This position will function as the Office Coordinator for Facilities Services, and as such is responsible for processing various office management documents, managing office processes and databases, and general clerical duties.
- Two years of general clerical experience, one year of which included typing, word processing, or other experience generating documents; OR An Associate’s degree in Office Occupations or Office Technology; OR graduation from a private school of business with a Certificate in Office Occupations or Office Technology and one year of general clerical experience. (College courses in Office Occupations or Office Technology will substitute for the required experience on a year-for-year basis.)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven customer service experience.
Applicants are expected to demonstrate a commitment to promoting and enhancing diversity.
A skills test may be administered as part of the interview process.
Application deadline is August 29, 2014 at 5:00 p.m. To apply, complete an Oregon Tech application and support services skill code sheet online at www.oit.edu/jobapp for job #15-11008. Application material is also available at the Oregon Tech Office of Human Resources, 3201 Campus Drive, Klamath Falls, OR 97601. For more information, call (541) 885-1120.
- Offer of employment will be contingent upon ability to successfully complete a criminal history/background check.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens, permanent residents, foreign nationals granted temporary residence under one of the 1986 legalization programs, refugees, and asylees.