Administrative Director, Integrated Student Health Center (ISHC)
Oregon Tech is seeking an Administrative Director of the Integrated Student Health Center (ISHC). This is a full-time, twelve-month position with benefits.
The Administrative Director is responsible for the management and leadership of the Integrated Student Health Center, which includes health, wellness and counseling services. The Director is responsible for directing the daily operation of the Student Health Center in keeping with standard clinical and health promotion practices and procedures, with a sensitivity to the health needs and concerns of young adults, and the mission of Oregon Tech. He/she supports quality patient care by ongoing monitoring of the patient care delivery systems and clinical practices that support optimal patient outcomes. He/she is responsible for all aspects of the Oregon Tech ISHC, including staff supervision, budgetary control, client care and health program planning. This position serves as a liaison with key members of the university community. This position reports directly to the Vice President of Student Affairs.
- Master's degree in a related field (Nursing, Social Work, Counseling, Psychology, Health Care Administration) and
- 5 years of related experience.
- Oregon Licensure (if relevant)
Applicants are expected to demonstrate a commitment to promoting and enhancing diversity.
- Experience in Higher Education
Review of applications will begin on September 15, 2014 and continue until filled. To apply, submit a cover letter, resume and names, email addresses and phone numbers of at least three professional references by email to email@example.com, job #15-33005. Application material may also be mailed to the OIT Office of Human Resources, 3201 Campus Drive, Klamath Falls, OR 97601 or faxed to (541) 851-5200.
For a complete position description, visit www.oit.edu/jobs. For further information, contact either search co-chair, Tracey Lehman at (541) 885-1291 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Dan Ziriax at (541) 885-1790 or email@example.com.
- Offer of employment will be contingent upon ability to successfully complete a criminal history/background check.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens, permanent residents, foreign nationals granted temporary residence under one of the 1986 legalization programs, refugees, and asylees.
OIT is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity/ADA employer