To provide lower division science courses appropriate for science, technology, engineering, health, and liberal arts students.
- The ability to understand fundamental scientific principles or concepts.
- The ability to apply fundamental principles or concepts to solve problems.
Expected Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will demonstrate scientific knowledge and skills in scientific reasoning.
- Students will demonstrate mathematical knowledge and skills.
- Students will be able to demonstrate a fundamental scientific principle.
Summary of Student Learning Outcomes
During the 2014-15 academic year, the Natural Sciences faculty formally assessed the student learning outcome summarized in the attached annual report. Additional details can be found in department assessment records.