The Management Accounting Option provides students with accounting education sufficient to enable students to be successful professionals, to pursue graduate education, and to pursue professional certification if they so choose.
- Graduates of the Accounting option can assess and apply their strengths in accounting.
- Graduates of the Accounting option can distinguish themselves as effective communicators.
- Graduates of the Accounting option excel in problem solving.
- Graduates of the Accounting option model ethical and professional behavior.
- Graduates of the Accounting option are prepared to pursue professional development opportunities and/or graduate education.
Expected Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this program, Management Accounting Option graduates will be able to:
- Integrate GAAP in financial reporting and analysis.
- Demonstrate taxation compliance and planning.
- Apply assurance concepts.
- Apply managerial accounting concepts.
Student Enrollment and Graduation Data
The Management Accounting Option degree option is offered at the Klamath Falls campus. Current enrollment is 33 students. Eight students graduated with a degree in Management Accounting Option in June 2015.
The curriculum map for the Management Accounting Option program can be found on the program's web page on the Oregon Tech website.
Summary of Student Learning Outcomes
During the 2015-16 academic year, the program faculty assessed the student learning outcomes summarized in the attached annual report.