The Management Marketing Option is a challenging, applicable degree program that integrates management concepts in a technical and innovative setting as required by today’s dynamic business environment. The program develops graduates with relevant skills preparing students for entry into management careers in business, government, public, or social service organizations. Industry-trained faculty translates theory to practice; advising students through the diversity of the curriculum, project-based learning, and internships. The degree serves those students that seek a personal, hands-on learning experience and the needs of the businesses that employ them.
- Graduates of the Marketing option can assess and apply their strengths in marketing.
- Graduates of the Marketing option can distinguish themselves as effective communicators.
- Graduates of the Marketing option excel in problem solving.
- Graduates of the Marketing option model ethical and professional behavior.
- Graduates of the Marketing option are prepared to pursue professional development opportunities and/or graduate education.
Expected Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this program, Management Marketing Option graduates will be able to:
- Manage people, processes and resources within a diverse organization.
- Apply knowledge of leadership concepts in an integrated manner.
- Analyze an organization’s activities to develop/implement a marketing strategy.
Student Enrollment and Graduation Data
The Management Marketing Option degree is offered at the Klamath Falls campus. Current enrollment is 34 students. Seven students graduated with a degree in Management Marketing Option in June 2015.
The curriculum map for the Management Marketing Option program can be found on the program's web page on the Oregon Tech website.
Summary of Student Learning Outcomes
During the 2015-16 academic year, the program faculty assessed the student learning outcome summarized in the attached annual report.