If you’re like most people, you’re always looking for ways to save time. Keyboard shortcuts could be your new best friend when it comes to time management. Not everyone uses shortcut keys, but some people find them easier to use than a mouse.
Memorizing some quick key combinations can save time and effort while working in all Office programs.
Here are a few little known shortcuts for Microsoft Word.
- Search for text in a document
Find and replace text in a document with Ctrl+H.
- Decrease the font size with Ctrl+Shift+<.
- Increase the font size with Ctrl+Shift+>.
- Center text with Ctrl+E.
- Align text left with Ctrl+L.
- Align text right with Ctrl+R.
- Create a page break
- Create a new document
Find a large list of useful shortcuts for Word, Excel, Internet Explorer at http://www.microsoft.com/athome/organization/compshortcuts.aspx.