Faculty and Staff
For any of the following services, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 885-1470 or come see us at the walk-up window in Boivin Hall 152.
- Computer support for Oregon Tech computers
- Banner SIS support
- Computer labs for class and individual student use - Call the Help Desk to reserver a Boivin Hall computer lab for a one time class.
- Notebooks computers and projectors for check out when needed for off-campus Oregon Tech business. Call for reservations
- When you are on-campus and need a computer and projector for use in a room. Call for reservations.
For any of the following services, please email us at email@example.com, call us at 885-1470 or come see us at the walk-up window in Boivin Hall.
- ITS does not work on student equipment. We provide limited support on student assignments and projects.
- Support for Oregon Tech computer accounts such as Oregon Tech email, BlackBoard program, logging in to a campus computer, etc. We can also help you navigate your Web for Student account. If you cannot log in to your Web for Student account, you will need to call the Registrar's Office at 885-1300 to have your pin reset.
- Password reset for computer login, email or BlackBoard. Please stop by the ITS service window, which is next to the Boivin Hall 152 door, with your student identification card to request a password reset. If you are a distance education student (you don't live in Klamath Falls), please call us at 541-885-1470 to reset your password. You will need to answer some questions to identify yourself.
- Assistance in using the computers in the Boivin Hall computer labs. ITS has a lab assistant who can help students who are having problems using a computer in any one of the Boivin Hall labs. We can help you with log on issues or general questions about using programs like Word, Excel, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Web Mail or just trying to print something. The labs are located in Boivin Hall 124, 134, 138 or 146. Be sure not to enter a lab that has a class in session.