If you wish to learn more about the features provided by digital phones, see the how-to section for digital phones.
2420 Digital Telephone
The 2420 Digital telephone has the following features:
- Multi-line digital telephone for use with systems running Avaya Communication Manager
- 7 line x 29 character display
- No paper button labels - all buttons are labeled on the display
- 24 system call appearance/feature buttons
- Provides automated call tracking with 100-entry call log
- Provides access to 104 speed-dial numbers
- Can be maintained with most current enhancements through downloadable firmware
- Can be expanded with optional 1XU (E24), an expansion module with 24 call appearance feature buttons
- Requires 1151B1 power supply
- Use of Headset requires no additional components, adaptors or boxes
6408D+ Digital Telephone
The 6408D+ Digital set has the following features:
- 8 programmable Call Appearance/feature buttons.
- 2-line, 24-character LCD display.
- 4 "Soft Keys" for menu functions and 4 "Navigator" keys for Menu, Next, Previous and Exit.
- Fixed buttons for Conference, Transfer, Hold, Redial, Speaker and Mute.
- Built-in 2-way speakerphone.
8411 Digital Telephone
The 8411 Digital set has the following features:
- 10 call appearance/feature buttons
- 2-line, 24-character display
- 3 "Soft Keys" located under the display activate 12 different system features
- 2 way speakerphone
- 9 fixed feature buttons
- Adjunct port for speakerphones or headsets
For more information regarding the 8411 Digital Telephone set, please refer to the
8434 Digital Telephone
The 8434 Digital set has the following features:
- 34 Call Appearance/feature buttons
- 2-line, 40-character display is not only informative, it's also extremely bright and easy to read.
- 5 "Soft Keys' located under the display can activate 15 different system features including Automatic Call Back, Call Forward, Call Park.
- 2-way speakerphone.
For more information regarding the 8434 Digital Telephone set, please refer to the Avaya Quick Reference Guide below.