The University Archives is the memory of the Oregon Institute of Technology and the repository of its history. The earliest materials in the Archives relate to the foundation of the Oregon Institute of Technology in 1947 and the Old Fort Road Campus. The archived materials, such as yearbooks, catalogs, photographs, student publications, memorabilia and other materials are collected by the two physical branches of the University: Klamath Falls and Wilsonville.
The Campus History Collection in Klamath Falls is housed in the Learning Resources Center. Visitors are welcome to use the Reading Room on the first floor and request more materials from storage. To use this collection, contact the Oregon Tech Library at 541-885-1772 or via email.
The Campus History Collection in Wilsonville is located on the 4th floor of the Wilsonville Campus building. To use this collection, call 503-821-1258.
Click here to see our University Digital Archives.