Home | Libraries | About | Libraries & Locations | Campus History Collection | About the Campus History Collection

About the Campus History Collection

About

The Oregon Tech Campus History Collection (CHC) houses materials documenting the history of Oregon Tech beginning with its
founding in 1947 and continuing to the present. Over the years, CHC has been developed and maintained by various individuals and
offices at Oregon Tech. Currently it is housed in the Learning Resource Center and is a structural unit inside Special Collections Department of the  Oregon Tech Libraries.

The collections are minimally organized. No funding is specifically directed towards its operations.

Mission Statement

Oregon Tech Campus History Collection collects and preserves institutional records and items of permanent historical and informational value. Such records contain evidence of the Oregon Tech's organization, function, policies, decisions, procedures, operations, and other activities.

The purpose of collecting and preserving institutional records is to provide documentation of the development and growth of the institution, with emphasis on its teaching function, its role in the community, the activities of the faculty, students and alumni, and the physical development of the campus.

Access

To make an appointment to access the Oregon Institute of Technology Campus History Collection contact us at 541-885-1773 or via email.



View of New Campus

FOR MORE INFORMATION

Library Reference

Oregon Institute of Technology Library
Campus History Collection
3201 Campus Dr.
Klamath Falls, OR 97601

Last Updated December 2014