Welcome to the application information page for non-degree seeking students. We offer a variety of online courses that might appeal to you if you:
- Would like to take an online course for professional or personal development purposes
- Are off-campus and need to take prerequisites for your future program
- Need to take an Oregon Tech class to transfer to another institution
- Are completing the 3B admission option
Some popular courses non-degree seeking students take include:
Specialized Training Opportunities
Picture Archiving and Communication Systems (PACS) -- 18 credits designed to train and prepare you for the managing of digital medical image networks
Note that non-degree seeking students:
- Do not pay an application fee
- Are not granted admission to the university
- Can take up to 8 credits per term
- Are not eligible for financial aid
Complete the Non-Degree Seeking Application if you are ready to get started, or contact us with any questions you might have.
Once the application is submitted:
- An email confirmation will be sent. If you do not see it, check your junk mail or spam folder.
- Admissions staff will process the application.
- You will be registered in the class(es) you have requested.
- You are fully responsible for the tuition and fees.
- You will not be dropped from your class(es) unless you send an email or fax requesting to be dropped (email@example.com or fax 541.885.1139).
- To receive a 100% refund, you must drop your course(s) before the 12th calendar day of the term (Second Friday of the term) at 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time. If you drop your course(s) after this time, you will receive a partial refund.