Unable to view files? Click on the icon(s) below to download the free viewer for that type.
- Oregon Tech Engineering Honors Scholarship
- American Council of Engineering Companies Scholarship Program
ACEC Scholar of the Year Scholarship; Kennedy/Jenks Consultants Scholarship; and Small Firm Council Scholarship. Application due 16 March.
- Accenture Scholarship Program for Minorities
Application due 31 January.
- American Indian Science and Engineering Society (AISES) Scholarships
Burlington Northern Santa Fe Foundation Scholarship. Application due 15 April.
- American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC) Scholarships
AISC Education Foundation scholarship applications due 1 May.
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) Scholarships
National Society opportunities include Eugene C. Figg, Jr., Samuel Fletcher Tapman, &Y.C. Yang scholarships. One application for each scholarship may be accepted from the local student chapter. Applications are due no later than 9 February.
- ASCE - Columbia Section Howard Preston Scholarship
To promote excellence and professionalism in the field of Civil Engineering, the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) Columbia Section invites applications for the Howard Preston Scholarship Award. Applications may be submitted by residents of the Oregon and Washington counties comprising the Columbia Section, specifically (OR) Morrow, Umatilla, Union, and Wallowa, and (WA) Yakima, Klickitat, Benton, Franklin, Walla Walla, and Columbia. Application forms are available from the web link above or http://sections.asce.org/columbia/. All application materials are due to the Columbia Section no later than 1 June.
- ASCE - Oregon Section Younger Member Forum Scholarship
ASCE Oregon Section Younger Member Forum sponsors a scholarship for Civil Engineering students at Oregon Tech, OSU, or PSU. Application deadline 30 March.
- Associated General Contractors of America
College sophomores and juniors enrolled in a full-time, ABET-accredited construction-related engineering program are eligible to apply. Application due 1 November.
- Association of State Dam Safety Officials (ASDSO) Undergraduate Scholarship
Application also available from Prof. Thaemert. Due 31 March.
- Brown and Caldwell
W.W. Eckenfelder Scholarship and Minority Scholarship. Applications due 1 March.
- Buick Achievers Scholarship Program
Are there students you know who are dedicated both in and out of the classroom? Those who drive positive change in their communities? Application due 29 February 2012.
- David Evans & Associates Scholarships
DEA offers Scholarships for Women or Minority college students who demonstrate exceptional promise in business lines, including: Energy, Environmental, Geomatics & Surveying, Land Development, Transportation Engineering (Bridges & Structures, Roads & Highways, Transit & Rail), & Water. Application due 30 April.
- Engineering Education Service Center
- Great Minds in STEM-HENAAC Scholars
Hispanic Engineer National Achievement Awards Conference (HENAAC) Scholarships. Applications due 30 April.
- Institute of Transportation Engineers - Oregon Section
For students pursuing a degree in civil engineering, transportation engineering, or other transportation related field that supports the goals of ITE. Application due 16 April.
- National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE) Scholarships
Three undergraduate scholarship applications due 1 March. One undergraduate scholarship application due 1 April.
- NOAA Ernest F. Hollings Undergraduate Scholarship Program
- Oregon Concrete & Aggregate Producers Association (OCAPA)
For undergraduate students enrolled in construction-materials industry related curriculum. Application due 27 May.
- Richard H. Zbinden Scholarship
The Zbinden scholarship awards $1500 to juniors and seniors majoring in Civil Engineering with a specific interest in Structural Engineering. Students must be enrolled full-time at Oregon Tech, demonstrate academic progress and activity in clubs at Oregon Tech, and hold U.S. citizenship. Preference will be given to those students who have worked in an industry related to Civil Engineering, with further preference to those who have worked in the building and bridge construction industries. Make application through the Oregon Tech Foundation.
- Science, Mathematics, and Research for Transformation (SMART) Defense Scholarship
Application period:15 August through 15 December.
- Simpson StrongTie Structural Engineering and Architecture Student Scholarships
Application due 1 November.
- Structural Engineers Association of Oregon
SEAO awards a scholarship to an Oregon Tech civil engineering student desiring to practice structural engineering in the state of Oregon. Application is available at web link or from Prof. Thaemert. Complete applications due to Prof. Thaemert (NOT Dr. St.Clair as stated) no later than 20 April 2012.
- US Society on Dams (USSD)
USSD awards scholarships to upper division students with potential to develop solutions for dam-related problems. Application information can be found via the weblink; application due 15 March.
- William A. Olson Scholarship for Excellence in Civil Engineering
Make application through the Oregon Tech Foundation beginning December 2012 (tentative).
- Wire Reinforcement Institute (WRI) Foundation
WRI’s Education Foundation is sponsoring scholarships ranging from
$1,500-3,000 for beginning and continuing engineering students seeking undergraduate or graduate degrees in civil or structural engineering. Application due 15 April.
- WTS--Advancing Women in Transportation (Portland Chapter) Scholarships
Application due 11 November.