Who is Eligible?
The Oregon Tech Master's program in Manufacturing Engineering Technology is designed to provide additional practical skills for engineers working in today's evolving manufacturing environment. Ideal candidates would have a bachelors degree in manufacturing or mechanical engineering or engineering technology or a closely related discipline.
Specific Requirements for Admission into the Master's program include:
- You must hold an acceptable bachelors degree (in engineering, engineering technology or a closely related field) from a regionally accredited academic institution, preferably in an ABET-accredited program in a related engineering or engineering technology field;
- You must be in good academic standing at the last college or university you attended;
- You must have attained a grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in the last 90 quarter (60 semester) units attempted;
- You must have attained a GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in the last 45 quarter hours in the major leading to the bachelors degree; and
- You must satisfactorily meet the professional, personal, scholastic and other standards for graduate study, including qualifying examinations, as prescribed.