How to Apply for Radiologic Science Program
- Complete and submit the Application for Admission.
- Submit a $75 non-refundable application fee. Checks or money orders should be made payable to Oregon Tech.
- Have SAT I or ACT scores mailed directly to Oregon Tech Admissions. Some applicants with a high school grad year three or more years ago may be exempt by permission of the Admissions Director.
- Have all official transcripts and score reports sent directly to Oregon Tech Admissions including:
- High school transcripts or GED test results if applicable;
- All postsecondary institutions you have attended or have received credit from;
- Official Advanced Placement (AP) scores if applicable.
For additional information, please visit the Admissions Office Page.