The mission of Oregon Tech’s Office of Academic Agreements (OAA) is to cultivate and maintain partnerships with area high schools, community colleges, and universities that result in increased access. In accordance with institutional and state goals, Oregon Tech’s OAA will continue to forge meaningful relationships with educational partners by connecting faculties, providing internal and external communication, building dual enrollment agreements, ACP/HST, articulation, and other academic agreements.
- Create, implement, and maintain dual enrollment agreements that are well-aligned with Oregon Tech's academic programs and regional missions.
- Create, implement, and maintain articulation agreements that align with Oregon Tech majors.
- Provide increased opportunity through Oregon Tech's ACP & HST programs for high school students to take courses for college credit.
- Develop, recruit, and promote the Advanced Credit Program (ACP) throughout Oregon's high school channel.
- Increase visibility and participation in High School Transition (HST) program.
- Create, develop, and manage internal & external communication for dual enrollment, ACP & HST, articulations & transfer guides, state-wide pathway coordination, and program specific partnerships.