ROAD - Registration Opportunity for Advising and Direction
ROAD is the first step in Oregon Tech's three-phase New Wings
program. This program is designed to position incoming students for
successful beginnings at Oregon Tech through summer ROAD, Hootie's Haloo
in September, and an invitation to enroll in ACAD (Academic Success)
courses in the fall.
ROAD is the way
incoming Oregon Tech students register for classes. All new and transfer
students to the Klamath Falls campus will complete ROAD registration
activities. Email email@example.com or call 541-885-1150 if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you!
Available ROAD Dates:
- Thursday July 11th, 2013 - Wilsonville Campus
- Friday July 12th, 2013 - Wilsonville Campus
- Friday July 19th, 2013- Klamath Falls Campus
- Friday August 2nd, 2013- Klamath Falls Campus
- Thursday September 26th, 2013- Klamath Falls Campus
Incoming Students - Fall 2013
The first step is to register online for a summer ROAD date. Please note the following:
- Almost all students will need to complete at least one placement test. See the testing link for more information about testing. It is important that you prepare for placement testing.
Many students do not heed this advice, especially in regards to math,
and are subsequently disappointed by their placement results.
- If you have been enrolled elsewhere since the time you applied for admission to Oregon Tech, be sure to have your latest official academic transcripts sent to Oregon Tech as soon as possible.
- If inclement weather
conditions prevent you from arriving on campus for ROAD, please call us
to reschedule. If weather (or other) conditions call for a campus
closure, notice of such a closure would be posted on-line at www.oit.edu and as a message announcement at 541.885.1000.
- The Bookstore and Financial Aid Office as well as other Oregon Tech service departments will be available during registration activities.
you are an individual with a disability and have questions or concerns
regarding access, please contact the Campus Access and Disability
Services Office at 541.851.5227, TTY 541.885.1072, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall Quarter 2013 will begin on Monday, September 30th. Please contact us if you have any questions.