Apply Now for On Campus Housing
An exciting part of college life is living on campus and experiencing all that college has to offer. We are so excited you are considering joining our on campus community as well as the Oregon Tech community. Make sure to check out the variety of options available to you within Housing.
The Residence Hall is home to our First Year Experience (FYE) Community. Students who select this option, will be living with other first year students and will have the opportunity to participate in a variety of activities and events designed to enhance their first year of college living.
Students who are 21+ years old are eligible to live in the 21+ spaces in the Residence Hall or in a 21+ apartment in the Village. These spaces allow students to have alcohol in the privacy of their room or apartment.
One last item to note as you consider living on campus for the 2013-2014 year, is to remember the Housing Contract is an academic year contract (all three terms fall, winter and spring). If you choose to move off campus before the end of the academic year, there are financial consequences-please read the Housing Terms and Conditions carefully to help you make the best decision for your housing needs at Oregon Tech.
Steps to follow in order to complete your Housing Application:
- Read and print the Housing Contract Terms and Conditions as well as the Housing application.
- Fill out Housing Application (Contract) and send it along with the $150 deposit to the Housing Office at:
3201 Campus Drive
Klamath Falls, OR 97601
- Upon receipt of your application and deposit, the Housing Office will check your admission status to Oregon Tech. Once you are an admitted student, your application will be processed and you will receive a postcard confirming your materials have been received and processed.
- In mid July, you will receive information about your room assignment as well as roommate(s) contact information from the Housing Office.
- Read the Meal Plan application (available soon!) and its terms and conditions so you can make a decision about what level of meal plan makes the most sense for you. All first time Oregon Tech students are required to carry a meal plan. Please print out and send in the Meal Plan contract with your Housing Application. The three meal plans offered allow you to purchase meal services based on your normal eating patterns. Plan 1 is meant for a lighter eater, whereas plan 3 is designed to meet the needs of someone who wants more funds available per term to use for food purchases. The only difference in the three plans in the dollar amount. Each plan is a declining dollar meal plan an used much the same as a debit card. Students can select a different meal plan option by notifying the University prior to the start of a new academic term, but the contract is for the entire academic year and may not be cancelled unless you are withdrawing from Oregon Tech.
- When you have questions about living on campus at Oregon Tech, make sure to visit our web page at www.oit.edu/housing, call us at 541-885-1094 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we love hearing from you!
Be sure to send in the housing and meal plan contracts and the $150 deposit!