On Campus Housing Features
Oregon Tech Residence Hall (top) and Sustainable Village Apartments (below)
The Residence Hall is staffed with students who are committed to responding to the needs of residents and developing a community of learners. The Housing and Residence Life Office is located on the first floor of the Residence Hall, where residents can seek additional assistance if their staff member is not available.
The Residence Hall has the following types of rooms:
- Double rooms designed and furnished for two students (the majority of the rooms are doubles and this room type is the least expensive)
- Single rooms, which are standard doubles assigned to one student (the number of single rooms is limited)
- Residents may also choose to live within a specific wing type in the Residence Hall:
- Single gender wings are sections of the Residence Hall with rooms assigned to just men or just women
- Co-ed wings are sections of the Residence Hall where both men and women live in the same wing (the co-ed wing has separate bathroom facilities for men and women)
The FYE wing is a community in the Residence Hall designated for first year students who are looking to live with other first year students and participate in events and activities designed to enhance the first year college experience.
For students living in the Residence Hall, there is a laundry room conveniently located on the A side of the building by the Front Desk. Washers and dryers are available for resident use only and are card operated.
The Village is also staffed with students who are committed to responding to the needs of residents and developing a community of learners.
The Village offers apartment living on campus with single bedrooms, one or two bathrooms, and a common living room and kitchen area.
For students living in the Village, there is a laundry room located in each building on the first floor. The machines are card operated and available only for resident use.