Residence Hall Association (RHA)
Each student living on campus is a member of the Residence Hall Association (RHA). This organization works with the Residence Life staff to promote, organize, coordinate and implement programming during the academic year. RHA sponsors everything from "Spring Fling" to movie nights. The RHA is funded in part through incidental fees and belongs to the residents.
RHA Executive Board
- President: Michelle Jacob
- Vice President: Brandon Hatley
- Events Coordinator: Jacob Page
- Treasurer: Isaac Parke
- Historian: Benjamin Carey
RHA meetings are held every other Tuesday night at 8:00pm in the TV Lounge.
Every year RHA is involved in and/or sponsors the following events:
- Haunted House: Saturday, October 26, 2013
- Winter Formal (Dance): TBD
- Easter Egg Scramble: TBD
- Spring Fling: TBD
Get Involved with RHA!