Application Process for Bachelor’s Degree - Manufacturing
Students wishing to apply for the Manufacturing Engineering Technology Program will need to:
- Submit an online application to Oregon Tech. www.oit.edu and Boeing Release of Information. You can fax the Release of Information form to the Oregon Tech Seattle Office at 425-965-1514. Forms can also be mailed through Boeing inplant mail to the program office, mail code 60-AM; or scanned and emailed to email@example.com
- Order official transcripts from all colleges previously attended, regardless of years attended or classes taken. Transcripts should be sent to:
Attn: Marcus Harrell
The Boeing Company
PO Box 3707, M/C 60-AM
Seattle, WA 98124
- Students with less than 36 college credits and under a 2.5 GPA will need to apply as a non-admit applicant until they have satisfies the requirements to be eligible for full admission to the program.
- Overseas transcripts will need to be sent to a transcript evaluation service. These services provide US equivalency credits for overseas colleges and universities. Please request that a copy of the evaluation and transcript be sent to the address listed above. Service providers include, but are not limited to:
World Education Services at http://wes.org/
Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc. at http://www.ece.org/
Josef Silny & Assoc's at http://www.jsilny.com/
International Educational Research Fndtn at http://www.ierf.org
- Students are responsible for tuition and fees unless enrolled with The Learning Together Program or Quality Through Training Program.