Students without previous college experience can request admittance to the Oregon Tech Seattle program by submitting an Official High School Transcript (An unweighted cumulative high school grade point average of 3.00 is required for admission. OR enter as a non-admitted student until 36 Oregon Tech credits have been earned, then apply for full admission.
Students wishing to gain admission to Oregon Tech's undergraduate degree programs will need to:
- Submit a non-admit, freshman or transfer student application
- Fill our Release of Information form
- Fax, mail, or email Release of Information to program office
Fax number is 425-965-1514
Mail through inplant mail to Marcus Harrell at Mail Code 60-AM
Scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Order official high school transcript to be mailed to:
Admissions, Oregon Tech Seattle
The Boeing Company
PO Box 3707, MC 60-AM
Seattle, WA 98124
- Students are responsible for tuition/fees unless enrolled in the Learning Together or Quality Through Training Programs. It is a student's responsibility to contact and understand the requirements of each program, and send appropriate vouchers when registering for classes.