Students without previous college experience can request admittance to the Oregon Tech Seattle program by submitting an Official High School Transcript (An unweighted cumulative high school grade point average of 3.00 is required for admission. Applicants with a GPA between 2.50 and 2.99 may qualify for admission provided they submit adequate SAT Reasoning Exam scores or ACT scores), OR enter as a non-admitted student until 36 Oregon Tech credits have been earned, then apply for full admission.
Students wishing to enter either undergraduate degree programs will need to:
- Fill out appropriate application form
- Fill our Release of Information form
- Fax, mail, or scan and email forms to program office
Fax number is 425-965-1514
Mail through inplant mail to Liz Stoddard at Mail Code 60-AM
Scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Order official high school transcript to be mailed to:
Admissions, Oregon Tech Seattle
The Boeing Company
PO Box 3707, MC 60-AM
Seattle, WA 98124
- Students are responsible for tuition/fees unless enrolled in the Learning Together or Quality Through Training Programs. It is a student's responsibility to contact and understand the requirements of each program, and send appropriate vouchers when registering for classes.