Support Your Future Workforce
Oregon Tech connects companies to its best and brightest students for internship and scholarship opportunities. Companies are encouraged to utilize Oregon Tech's Office of Career Services to connect to student resumes, post a current internship, or advertise career/job opportunities.
Currently, Oregon Tech has opportunities for companies to receive funded internships through a federal grant:
U.S. Department of Energy Strategic Training and Education in Power Systems (STEPS): Electric Power Engineering Education Partnership
Program funds support internships in the areas of:
- Power Electronics
- Electric Power
- Electrochemistry and Fuel Cells
- PV and Solar Thermal
- Power Systems Modeling and Analysis
- Distributed Power Systems
- Power Conditioning and Conversion
- Utility-Appropriate Energy Storage
- Embedded Systems/Smart Grid Technologies
- Energy Management/Efficiency
Program details and paperwork are provided under Internship Resources for the specific program, to the right of the screen.