Oregon Institute of Technology has developed a strategic plan to consolidate its Portland Metro campuses into a single campus with additional space and resources in Wilsonville. This allows Oregon Tech to increase the number of programs offered and double the number of students served.
Benefits of the Oregon Tech Wilsonville Campus:
- Increase number of health, engineering, technology, and management graduates
- Enhance the Oregon Tech campus and laboratory facilities with a 131,000 sq/ft building on a six acre space with over 500 parking spaces
- Grow innovation and partnerships with industry, focusing on undergraduate and applied masters (professional graduate) degrees
- Provide space and opportunity for enhanced applied baccalaureate agreements with community colleges
- Integrate with the Klamath Falls campus thus providing additional resources to Portland metro area
- Enhance complementary OUS presence along I-5 corridor