Tutoring and Proctoring Services
AskOnline Tutoring Resource
What is AskOnline?
We have recently collaborated with AskOnline, a web-based tutor scheduling platform. Using AskOnline, students can:
- View the drop in tutoring schedule
- See available individual tutoring appointment times
- Schedule individual tutoring appointments
- Communicate directly with their tutor via the AskOnline internal email messaging system
- Receive communication regarding tutoring directly to their phone via text message
- Reschedule or cancel individual tutoring appointments as needed
Oregon Tech Wilsonville Proctoring Policy
Proctoring is free to Oregon Tech students.
Proctoring is done by the Oregon Tech Wilsonville Librarian and by the Student Services Specialist. Faculty may proctor tests based on individual preference and convenience.
|Student Services: ||503.821.1263 |
Students or instructors may make arrangements for a test or tests to be proctored. Any documentation the proctor may need to complete must be presented at the time of the request. At this time, the proctor must also be notified if the test is paper or on computer, and if any special software must be available.
All tests must be scheduled more than 24 hours in advance (72 hours if a weekend is involved). The proctor will verify availability. No test will be given that has not been scheduled ahead of time. Students who are more than 30 minutes late for a test may be asked to reschedule.
If three or more members of a single class request proctoring for a test or tests, all efforts will be made to schedule them as a group.