Oregon Residents

Depending on your status, there a few ways to determine who your Admissions Counselor is at Oregon Tech. OR state cutout

  1. County of residence
  2. High School (Klamath County only)
  3. Community College

1. Which County Do You Live In?

2. Klamath County Residents: Which High School Do You Attend?

3. Are You Currently Enrolled at an Oregon Community College?