Each student living on campus is a member of the Residence Hall Association (RHA). This organization works with the Residence Life staff to promote, organize, coordinate and implement programming during the academic year. RHA sponsors everything from "Spring Fling" to movie nights. The RHA is funded in part through incidental fees and belongs to the residents.
RHA Executive Board
- President: Francisco Lopez
- Vice President:
- Events Coordinator:
RHA meetings are held every other Tuesday night at 7:00 pm in the Residence Hall TV Lounge.
Every year RHA is involved in and/or sponsors the following events:
- Haunted House: Saturday, October 28, 2017 6:30-9:00 pm Line starts at the front of the Res Hall
- Tech Con: Saturday, January 12-14, 2018 College Union upper floor
- Easter Egg Scramble: March 31, 2018 location to be determined soon
- Spring Fling: May 14-18, 2018