Each student living on campus is a member of the Residence Hall Association (RHA). This organization works with the Residence Life staff to promote, organize, coordinate and implement programming during the academic year. RHA sponsors everything from "Spring Fling" to movie nights. The RHA is funded in part through incidental fees and belongs to the residents.
RHA Executive Board
- President: Chelsea Henslee
- Vice President: Zackary Williams
- Events Coordinator: Brittney Ayles
- Treasurer: Kevin Brambila
- Historian: Darren Early
RHA meetings are held every other Tuesday night at 7:00 pm in the Residence Hall TV Lounge.
Every year RHA is involved in and/or sponsors the following events:
- Haunted House: Saturday, October 27, 2018 6:30-9:00 pm Line starts at the front of the Res Hall
- Tech Con: Saturday, January 19-20, 2019 College Union upper floor
- Easter Egg Scramble: March 30, 2019 location to be determined soon
- Spring Fling: May 13-17, 2019