American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
The ASCE Student Chapter is very active on campus and in the community. The group hosts events for local middle and high schools to teach students about engineering as well as building projects around the campus. Every year the group competes at the Pacific Northwest ASCE Regional Student Conference with their steel bridge and concrete canoe.
- Meeting Times: Civ Lab, Tuesday 2:00pm
- President: Grant Banister
- Advisor: Charles Riley, 541.885.1922
Association of Energy Engineers (AEE)
In the AEE Club, we provide hands on experience with engineering projects, and go on regular tours to power plants in the local area. We are an avenue to learn and explore science in a supportive atmosphere, and complete community outreach programs.
- Meeting Times: PV202, Tuesday 5:00pm
- President: James Woitas
- Advisor: Feng Shi, 541.885.1257
Diagnostic Medical Sonography (DMS)
The DMS Club strives to build a relationship between the Sophomore and Junior DMS classes while bettering our local and campus communities. Additionally, we hope to raise awareness about the importance of preventative healthcare and what Diagnostic Medical Ultrasound entails. We also raise funds throughout the year to finance an end-of-year banquet that celebrates the accomplishments of the Junior class, and instructor appreciation, before advancing to externship.
- Meeting Times:
- President: Miranda Parsons
- Advisor: Bobbi Kowash, 541.885.0946
Engineers Without Borders (EWB)
The Vision and Mission of Engineers Without Borders USA (EWB-USA) present a world where communities lacking access to basic needs surmount their challenges through self-driven, sustainable engineering projects with international support, creating an atmosphere of responsible local leadership, and an enriched global perspective for all parties involved.
- Meeting Times: OW202, Tuesday 2:00pm
- President: Jessyca Chosy
- Advisor: David Thaemert, 541.885.1518
Formula SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers)
Formula SAE® is a student design competition organized by SAE International. The concept behind Formula SAE is that a fictional manufacturing company has contracted a student design team to develop a small Formula-style race car. Our goal is to design, build, test, and race in the annual Formula SAE® competition.
- Meeting Times: PV208, Tuesday 2:00pm
- President: Matthew Hodge
- Advisor: Brian Moravec, 541.885.1647
- Meeting Times: OW222, Tuesday 2:00pm
- President: Mosier Locke
- Advisor: Mason Marker, 541.885.1523
To spread the Hawaiian culture at Oregon Tech and to unite the Hawaiian family at Oregon tech.
- Meeting Times: CU, Thursday 7:00pm
- President: Jarrett Taira
- Advisor: Ka'iulani EvansBautista, 541.885.1668
Health Sciences Club
The purpose of this organization is to assist members in professional growth as an aspiring healthcare professional with opportunities to gain knowledge and experience in their medical field of interest, community service and volunteering, information and trips to professional schools, professional development, educational assistance while at Oregon Tech, and overall help members in accomplishing their goals.
- Meeting Times: DOW100, Tuesday 2:00pm
- President: Jennah Stobie
- Advisor: Rosalind McClure, 541.885.1525
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Club (IEEE Club)
To further the knowledge and goals of the national IEEE through electronics projects, lectures, and study sessions for any Oregon Tech student interested in learning.
- Meeting Times: PV251, Tuesday 2:00pm
- President: Ben Aday
- Advisor: Eve Klopf, 541.885.1957
Oregon Tech's International Club! Anyone is welcome to join. We are dedicated to bringing people of different cultures and backgrounds together through fun, diverse events. Our main program is in the spring which is our International Banquet.
- Meeting Times: DC, Thursday 6:00pm
- President: Jesse Alves
- Advisor: Josie Hudspeth, 541.885.1392
Lambda Pi Eta
Lambda Pi Eta is a member of the Association of College Honor Societies (ACHS), whose mission is to build a visibly cohesive community of national and international honor societies, individually and collaboratively exhibiting excellence in scholarship, service, programs, and governance.
- Meeting Times: Mt. Bailey, Friday 5:00pm
- President: Michael Burton
- Advisor: Veronica Koehn, 541.885.1677
The Latino Club is dedicated to empowering latino students and bringing the community together!
- Meeting Times: Sunset, Tuesdays 1p-2pm
- President: Trinidad Flores Gonzalez
- Advisor: David Culler, 541.885.1420
Martial Arts Club
The Oregon Tech Martial Arts Club believes that all students should be offered the chance to learn how to defend themselves, for both life and competition as each person chooses. Through martial arts, we believe that each person will learn more about themselves and their physical abilities as well as gain more respect for other people.
- Meeting Times: Mirror Room, Friday 5:00pm
- President: Benjamin Cornwell
- Advisor: Christy VanRooyan, 541.885.0959
This is a Catholic Club where Catholic students can come together, learn more about our faith, have a break from school, and make some great friends. Anyone is welcome to join the club regardless of what faith you are affiliated with. For more information contact Andrew Taylor 541-892-7883.
- Meeting Times: Sunset, Friday 5:00pm
- President: Andrew Taylor
- Advisor: Leticia Hill 541.885.1133
Nuclear Medicine Club
To professionally represent and advocate for the nuclear medicine program on campus.
- Meeting Times: Varies
- President: Melissa Craig
- Advisor: Vanessa Bennett, 541.885.1574
Nursing Students without Borders
Nursing Students Without Borders (NSWB) keeps nursing students informed, connected, and participating in global health issues on campus, locally, and globally.
- Meeting Times: DOW 3rd Floor, Time varies
- President: Ashley Holder
- Advisor: Barbara Hunter, 541.885.1372
Oregon Tech Bee Keeping Club
To educate members and the public on methods of bee keeping, and methods of promoting pollinator populations.
- Meeting Times:
- President: Ian Riley
- Advisor: Terri Torres, 541.885.1468
Oregon Tech Blacksmithing Club
A collection of students who wish to develop metalworking and smelting skills, both traditional and modern, while understanding the processes behind them. A goal of the club is to eventually compete in the TMS International Bladesmithing competition.
- Meeting Times: OW205, Tuesday 2:00pm
- President: Jackson Sany
- Advisor: Josh Millard, 541.885.1987
Oregon Tech Circle K
Circle K is the college-level of Key Club, which is a student run organization that provides community service to the Oregon Tech campus, Klamath Falls community, and global organizations.
- Meeting Times: Mt. McLoughlin, 2nd Floor CU, Monday's at 5pm
- President: Jackson Morgan
- Advisor: Terri Torres and Yasha Rohwer
Oregon Tech Gaming Society
Our purpose is to create an environment for students to play video games and interact with fellow students with similar hobbies. We also strive to create a competitive environment for Oregon Tech's eSports teams.
- Meeting Times: http://discord.gg/K7Tga4s (lobby voice channel), Monday 7:00pm
- President: Emmett Hale
- Advisor: Corey Murphy
Oregon Tech Native American Student Union
The purpose of the Oregon Tech Native American Student Union is to represent the Native American Students, supporting supporting their concerns and fulfilling their needs as Native Americans. Additionally, the NASU is also dedicated to informing and educating the campus about Native American issues and concerns, and culture.
- Meeting Times: CU, Wednesday 4:30pm
- President: Olivia Simpson
- Advisor: Christina Rubidoux, 541.851.5268
Oregon Tech Racing Baja
The purpose of OTR Baja is to represent Oregon Tech at the annual SAE competition. Baja provides real world experience to a variety of majors including Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Technology, and Business. The Baja club also allows students to work on such skills as mechanics, small group discussion, problem solving, teamwork, leadership, time management, and innovation.
- Meeting Times: Purvine Small Auditorium, Tuesday 2:00pm
- President: Auddie Reynolds
- Advisor: Brian Moravec, 541.885.1647
Oregon Tech Rocketry and Aerospace
This club is devoted to identifying and growing research and project opportunities in the field of aerospace here at Oregon Tech with a particular emphasis on "new space race" projects.
- Meeting Times: OW141, Tuesday 2:00pm
- President: Rowan Parker
- Advisor: Sean Sloan, 541.885.0927
Oregon Tech Soccer Club
The purpose of this club is to provide a flexible, fun alternative for students on the Oregon Tech campus as well as individuals in the community to interact and increase physical activity through practices, leagues, learning about the sport.
- Meeting Times: Soccer/Track Field, Sunday 12:00pm
- President: Elizabet Ferrer
- Advisor: Trevor Petersen, 541.885.0849
Oregon Tech Social Dancing Club
The purpose of this organization is to provide a place for students to learn and dance a variety of different dance styles in a fun and social setting.
- Meeting Times: Mirror Room, Tuesday 7:30pm
- President: Kai Hattan
- Advisor: Terri Torres, 541-885-1468
Oregon Tech Sustainability Club
The purpose of OTSC is to advocate, promote and implement sustainable practices on Oregon Tech's campus through student projects, education, and volunteering. The club will also be responsible for the Campus Community Vegetable Garden, located in the arboretum above campus. We welcome and encourage anyone to join and share their passion for sustainability!
- Meeting Times: DOW E255, Monday 4:00pm
- President: Chloe Smith
- Advisor: Aja BettencourtMcCarthy, 541.885.1767
Phi Delta Theta
The brothers of the Oregon Delta chapter of Phi Delta Theta exhibit a cohesive bond of unity unlike any other club on the Oregon Tech campus. Our members come from diverse experiential and cultural backgrounds which stimulates the personal development of each person. Our involvement in the school and our community is unparalleled by any club on campus. We strive to bring out the best in each other and in ourselves. We pursue fellowship through common interests, service, and camaraderie. We offer acceptance regardless of race, religion, or social status and challenge each other every day to become better men than we were the day before. The men of Oregon Delta are a collegiate family.
- Meeting Times: Mt. McLoughlin, Sunday 12:00 PM
- President: Oliver Voorhis
- Advisor: Jim Marquit, 541.885.1708
Ping Pong Club
Play Ping Pong in a competitive, social, and fun environment. To form close bonds between members and stronger players out of these members.
- Meeting Times: CU, Friday/Weekends 4:00pm
- President: Seth E Worthylake
- Advisor: Jim Fischer, 541.885.1477
The purpose of the psychology club is to help psychology majors become more closely related and to participate in a wide variety of psychology related activities.
- Meeting Times: Mt. McLoughlin, Monday 2:00pm
- President: Kelsey Pershall
- Advisor: Trevor Petersen, 541.885.0849
Radiologic Science Club
The Radiologic Science club represents a student body of approximately 90 sophomore and junior students currently enrolled in the Radiologic Science program at OIT. Along with providing mentorship acivities, numerous social and academic activities are organized through the club and culminate with the annual junior banquet.
- Meeting Times: TBD 2pm, DOW E237
- President: Monique McClaire
- Advisor: Don McDonnell, 541.851.5315
Promote and Support an LGBTQIA+ community on campus
- Meeting Times: TBD
- President: Michael Chard
- Advisor: Thomas Taylor, 614.747.2725
Respiratory Care Program
We provide the community with health screening relating to respiratory care. The club will also provide respiratory health screening on Oregon Tech's campus to help current respiratory students get more hands on experience and to help current Oregon Tech students evaluate their current health status. The club will also help respiratory students attend professional conferences and seminars to help aid their success in completing the Respiratory Care Bachelor's program.
- Meeting Times: DOW E423, First Monday of the month 4:00pm
- President: Brittany Wright
- Advisor: Sarah Woodman, 541-885-1971
Saudi Student Association
The purpose of the Saudi Club is to serve as a link that connects all Saudi students and help introduce the true Saudi culture to other Oregon Tech students!
- Meeting Times: Mt Thielson, Friday 2:00pm
- President: Mohammed Bawazeer
- Advisor: Holly Anderson, 541.885.1389
Society of Women Engineers
Provide and environment for where women engineering students can connect and socialize with one another. We provide an extra support system outside of our specific engineering programs and provide guidance to prepare students for their college and future careers by hosting resume and leadership workshops and attending engineering conferences.
- Meeting Times: TBD
- President: Kami Kutsunai
- Advisor: Irina Demeshko, 541.885.1456
Student American Dental Hygiene Association (SADHA)
Our mission is to support dental hygiene students throughout their educational career and expand the dental hygiene opportunities by establishing a relationship with the community through volunteering and fundraising, expanding opportunities for care, and providing the latest training and information.
- Meeting Times: SE209, Mondays 12:00pm
- President: Sierra Shuey
- Advisor: Jeannie Bopp, 541.885.1340
Our purpose is to bring together tennis players of all skill levels in a competitive, fun, and social game of organized tennis.
- Meeting Times: Henley High School, TBD
- President: Samantha Bixler
- Advisor: Kamal Gandhi, 541.885.1315
Trading Card Game (TCG) Club
The purpose of this organization is to promote the play of various trading card games to the students at OIT, support student play in tournaments, introduce new players to the game, provide a supportive environment for student players of all skill levels and backgrounds.
- Meeting Times: Sunset, Friday 6:00pm
- President: Quentin Vargas
- Advisor: Franny Howes, 541.885.0339
The purpose of the Vascular Club is to educate the students of Oregon Tech on the many different aspects of vascular ultrasound technology. We engage in community service events to benefit the Klamath Falls community and organize fundraising events that allow us the opportunity to attend educational conferences on our science.
- Meeting Times: DOW103, Wednesday 10:00am
- President: Jonathan Case
- Advisor: Chris Caster, 541.885.1993