The responsibilities of the Veterans Action Committee are to work with the Oregon Tech Student Veterans Program (SVP) to sustain a veteran-friendly and empowering organization and University to make all Oregon Tech services, programs, and resources known to and effective in their delivery to on-campus veterans. Additionally, the committee is a resource for orientation, retention, academic success, and career opportunities for veterans at Oregon Tech.
- Jeff Pardy, Respiratory Care (Chair)
- Holly Anderson, Associate Director of Campus Life
- Mindy Miranda, Veteran Affairs Certifying Official
- Erik Johnson, Director of Admissions
- Steve Schultz, Medical Imaging Technology, HAS
- Tracey Coon, Management, ETM
- Heidi Hoy, Student
Bold representatives are currently-serving military or have veteran's status.