Please join the faculty and staff of Oregon Tech as we celebrate the completion of the Center for Excellence in Engineering and Technology (CEET) with a ribbon-cutting ceremony and open house on June 1st, 2022. Event activities will take place from 2:00 – 5:00 pm. Highlights include:
- 2:00 pm – CEET Ribbon Cutting Ceremony and Reception. Join us for the main event, featuring remarks from university leadership, faculty, and students, as we officially unveil and celebrate the completion of the Center for Excellence in Engineering and Technology.
- 3:30 pm – William A. Olson, Jr. Entrepreneurial Laboratory Dedication Ceremony (CEET 208)
- 4:00 pm – Eberlein Family Computer Laboratory Dedication Ceremony (CEET 206)
- 3:30 – 5:00 pm – Open House Tour and Commemorative Beam Signing. Guests are invited to tour the facility and visit with faculty and staff who will be sharing their experiences in featured labs. A building map will be provided for guests. Don't miss out on the opportunity to participate in the commemorative beam signing and leave your mark as a permanent part of the building aesthetic on the 2nd floor of the building!
- May 31st Event - As an extended part of this celebration, you are invited to attend a dedication ceremony of the John and Andrew Wymore Rapid Prototyping Laboratory in Cornett Hall, room 230, on May 31st at 10:00 am.
Please mark the event activities that you would like to attend below.
Portions of this event will be live-streamed for those that wish to participate in this event virtually. Please select the "Virtual Guest" option if you intend to attend via live stream only. A link to stream the event will be emailed to you the day before the event.
May 31st, 2022 | 10 - 11 am
John & Andrew Wymore Rapid
Prototyping Laboratory Dedication
June 1st, 2022 | 2 - 5 pm
Special Ribbon Cutting Program and Ceremony
Open House Tour with Faculty & Students
Commemorative Beam Signing
William A. Olson, Jr. Entrepreneurial Laboratory Dedication
Eberlein Family Computer Laboratory Dedication