Transfer to Oregon Tech from Concordia for Fall 2020 and earn a one-time $1000 award. To qualify, apply by June 1, 2020 and pay the deposit by July 15, 2020. Contact Admissions for terms and conditions.
To begin, complete an application online or attend the Transfer Information Session at Concordia University on February 20 from 11AM - 7PM. Use the code "transfer" to waive the $50 application fee.
What is Oregon Tech?
Oregon Tech, Oregon’s public polytechnic university, offers innovative, professionally-focused undergraduate and graduate degree programs in the areas of engineering, health, business, technology, and applied arts and sciences. To foster student and graduate success, the university provides a hands-on, project-based learning environment and emphasizes innovation, scholarship, and applied research. With a commitment to diversity and leadership development, Oregon Tech offers statewide educational opportunities and technical expertise to meet current and emerging needs of Oregonians as well as other national and international constituents.
Will my credits transfer to Oregon Tech?
Advisors are standing by to help you navigate your transfer credit opportunities. Transfer equivalencies will be determined by the program. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- Transfer Equivalency Tool - Use this as a guide to see if an individual course from your college will transfer to Oregon Tech.
- Articulation Agreements - An articulation agreement is an official agreement that lists coursework which will transfer from your college to a specific program at Oregon Tech.
When you are accepted to Oregon Tech, the Office of the Registrar will do an official evaluation of your credits to see what will transfer- contact us if you have any questions. Our contact info is on the right-hand side of this page.
What are the requirements for Transfer Students?
- A completed Application for Admission
- At least 36 quarter-hour credits or 24 semester-hour credits
- A 2.25 cumulative GPA or higher. If you attended multiple colleges, we will average the GPA from each to determine your cumulative GPA.
- WRI 115 (College Composition) or higher with a C- or better.
- MATH 95 (Intermediate Algebra) or higher with a C- or better.
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended or from which any college credits have been received.
- Use code "transfer" to waive the $50 application fee.
Which campus should I transfer to?
- Portland-Metro - Our urban campus located in Wilsonville
- Klamath Falls - Our traditional campus offering a wide variety of programs
- Online - Offering a number of traditional and degree completion programs
- Salem - Dental Hygiene in conjunction with Chemeketa Community College
What do I do once I'm accepted?
How much will it cost?